Friday, May 01, 2009

Off to Tampere

No blogging as I am off to Tampere to equip four new houses, sort out some problems, probably make a quick trip to Helsinki and get back well in time to prepare for the Oulu Free Speech Day.

From Jacob's Blog

On my rickety platform speaking on Free Speech Day in Oulu in 2007.


For the last two years I have been making a spectacle of myself by speaking from my own podium in the centre of Oulu. Last year I touched on 35 subjects in about an hour.

This year I have a long list of subjects but will probably confine myself to a dozen hot topics.

The event starts at 13:00 hours. I will set up my rostrum and go at it for a couple of hours.

Last year Annikki was able to help me answer a few sceptics. This year I will not produce much paper evidence to support my statements -or maybe just a couple!

No comments: