Thursday, August 06, 2009

Artist creation detail

If you now go around the Vesaisentie garden, which last year was one long green lawn, one seems a transformation with the hand of a creator.

Annikki is meticulous in whatever she does. She works till two or three in the morning to get things exactly right.

When I walk around the garden I notice nothing initially. Then, as I take out my camera, I start to notice the incredible amount of detailed thought she has put into every nook and corner of the garden

I am no professional photographer. If one were to go around the garden, what I have depicted below ametueurishly, would been given a new meaning.

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

'
 


 


Posted by Picasa


Thank you for giving me such a beautiful garden to get rid of my tensions! And thanks to Christian for so many lovely additions into the garden.

No comments: