Saturday, March 11, 2006

A great Poetry and Art site

My blog sites do not get many comments, as these are not really "Comment" Sites.

I do enjoy comments when they are left, even if they are derogatory and anonymous.

A few days ago, this site had a visitor who left a trail to his own site.

I found that site to be truly wonderful. I think it is worth more than just a casual visit.

I am not a true poetry fan, and I am also not very much into modernistic art.

Thank you PoetryMan for sharing your wonderful poetry and artistic talent with us.

Wish the author would give more contrast in his text design. It is quite impossible to read the dark blue link text against a black background.

I am putting a link to this site in the column alongside, so check it out frequently if you are interested in Poetry and Art.

6 comments:

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Jacob,

Thank you. I am merely a cog trying to make a difference as I peer into the ether.

Again thank you for the honor. Your words are most kind.

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Dark blue too hard on the eyes? Should I go with a lighter blue?

enigma4ever said...

Love your blog..jumped over from Poetry Man...lovely site....

Swahilya Shambhavi said...

Hi Jacob: This is Akila Dinakar from The Hindu, Chennai, now Swahilya. Thanks a lot for your calendar. Good to get back to you after so long. I have a blogsite myself: http://www.swahilya.blogspot.com. The blog is called Akshara and I also write on cosmic-verity.blogspot.com as Aksharoham. You are most welcome to visit my sites, comment and keep in touch.

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

FRIST RANT

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Hey Jacob... Good day to you and yours. Here is todays first poem... I'm feeling maybe three or four might ooze forth today!

Stolen country with missing children. Not a good sign for spring!

FIVE THOUSAND MILLIGRAMS