Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Great sky last night

Yesterday, I had to go to pick up Joanna and Daniel from the airport at past midnight. On my way there, I went to pick up a Flap for her and another for Daniel, in case they were hungry.



As I drove into town, on a slightly northwesterley direction, there was a fabulous sky ahead of me, which made me take out my camera and try to capture it. Sadly, my camera is not so good, so this shot is the best that could be got.

In addition, as I parked my car to go and get the Flaps, I noted a one in a "?" chance. There were two cars parked outside the restaurant, one behind the other, and both had the same 3 digits 757 in the number plate!



I tried to capture this, but I do not think I caught is sharply enough for you to recognise the digits as they are.

Joanna and Daniel had a huge Reception Committee when they landed, as Pailin, Unnop, Soda and Kim, were also there to receive them.

Soda captured some great photographs of the arrival.


Daniel walks hand in hand with Joanna and me,
while Pailin and Unnop are in the background.



Immediately, Daniel was at home in our car - and he was ready to drive Joanna and me home!

Thanks Soda for these photographs.

Welcome home, Joanna and Daniel.

No comments: