Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Absent for almost 11 days



Thanks for all the concern - Annikki and I are quite well.

Both of us have been extremely busy.

I was helping my former school friends, the Mumbai Cathedral School Class of 56 (I am from the Class of 59) to put up their report about their 50th Year Reunion and processed close to 200 photographs and created a 2 hour online slide show for them.


Annikki and me strolling through a park in Rauma.
(Photo by Kannan.)


Oulu is sizzling at the moment. One wonders where winter has vanished. temperatures are in the +3 to +5 C range and with just 12 days to Christmas there is no snow on the ground. The days are dark as without snow the whole landscape becomes dark in the early evening. But just think, in 10 days the days will start getting longer!

Annikki's mother is in the Old People's Home for the interval care. Annikki is enjoying a much needed rest (if she can!). She has also been doing some spring cleaning and we are reducing the junk at home. I have taken a lot of stuff to the Flea Market and every day we have a few loads to put there. Today I will put a lot of old magazines up for sale.

More in a couple of days. Some exciting news may be in the pipeline.

No comments: