Sunday, September 04, 2005

A depressing week

Joanna was really stressed packing for her departure for Newcastle. I was available for looking after Daniel while she packed.

Here are some photographs I took while I looked after him.

Daniel with his wry mischievous smile

Daniel with his wry mischievous smile


Daniel with me

Daniel with me


Daniel with me

Daniel with me


Daniel with me

Daniel with me


It was such a pleasure looking after this little fellow who loves to sit on my lap and for me to read to him!!

Hilja, Annikki's mother, came home at the end of the week. She is excellent health and great spirits. here are a couple of photographs.

Hilja enjoying her afternoon meal

Hilja enjoying her afternoon meal


Hilja enjoying her afternoon meal

Hilja enjoying her afternoon meal


It was sad and very depressing when Joanna and family left last Wednesday to spend a few days at a summer cottage in Kalajoki before their departure for Newcastle. I was exhausted as well.

They have rented their house to three student ladies and will get it back when they return next summer. Tony will stay in the Kampitie cellar till he leaves for Newcastle at the end of September.

No comments: