Sunday, September 09, 2007

Annikki's novel photographing technique!

A couple of days ago Annikki asked me to take pictures of the wigwam and the sand castles built by the grandkids as she intended to rake over the ground as the autumn leaves would soon be all over the garden.

When she saw my pictures, she was not quite satisfied. She said I had too much extraneous matter in the background. I tried to explain that because the picture was square, I unfortunately had to keep the background in.

She was not satisfied.I asked her to take the camera and show me how to do it.

She came back a little while later not quite knowing what she had done. When I looked at the images, I had to burst out laughing.



Quite inadvertently, Annikki had stuck her finger in front of the lens cutting out the "offensive" background!

No comments: