Monday, September 03, 2007

What's under the bucket?

Michelle (the ownw er of the Royal Garden Chinese and Indian Restaurant in Oulu) called me yesterday evening to tell me that the cook from Ludhiana was having problems with his internet connection. She wanted Tony's help. As Tony is very busy, I volunteered.

I went over in the morning and met up with Singh and went to his residence.

It took me an hour or so to figure outthe problem and give him a temporary solution.

Michelle rewarded me with a great soup, a kheema nan served with some really spicey delicious roghan josh. (You can guess why this computer idiot volunteered to do the helping task!)

I got home around noon and went to the kitchen to see this sight.



I wondered what was hidden under the bucket. It was this.



Opening the towel revealed this!



I had forgotten my mobile at phone. It had been ringing off the hook. In desperation, Annikki tried to silence it by wrapping it in a towel.

But still being too loud, she shoved it under the bucket.

The last time we found something under a bucket was when the deadly krait which bit our son, Jaakko, in Maddur, India was, trapped under a bucket! Jaakko survived that ordeal by the skin of his toes.

This mobile phone appears to have the same effect on Annikki as a vicious krait! :-)

No comments: