Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Annikki is getting aggressive

No, no marital problems.

It is just that Annikki loves snow (but hates the cold), just like a little child and she is happily playing in the garden making all sorts of things with snow.

She is also taking pictures and blogging them in her own blog called "Mobile Snowman"

This year she started with two creations and it has now become three.

 She also created caves for lights and now she has bucket like snow receptacles on her Great Wall of Vesaisentie where she has her snow lights.

All she is hoping and praying for is that the snow weather lasts till the grandchildren arrive.

Can snow last till then?

Well it can. I remember one of her funniest and most endearing snowmen!

I went to bed on April 2nd 2006 at about 11 pm. The garden was full of snow.

I woke up at my usual time, of around 4 am. As I looked out of the kitchen window, I burst out laughing. There was an enormous snowman, holding a placard, wishing me a "Happy Birthday".


From Mobile Snowman / Liikkuva Lumiukko


 Can you wonder why we have been happily married for 43 years?

Snow can last well into April. And snowman snow is certainly available so late into year. Annikki is hoping the grandchildren can enjoy that part of the Finnish winter when they reach here at the end of this month!

No comments: