Monday, June 21, 2010

First Nordkapp trip travellers return

It was at about 00:30 am on Monday morning when I got the call from Hannah, the tour guide of our Nordkapp trip, that the Mini Bus was just leaving Kemi. I told her I would be at the office to meet them.

From Nordkapp Tours
 The Ford Transit 9 Seater which took the travellers to Nordkapp and back.


The tired group of travellers, 3 Finns, 2 Indians, 1 Romanian and 1 Zambian arrived at India House at 01:30.

Their journey, which had started on Friday afternoon at 14:00 hours, had been arduous, but as I understood, quite exciting. Although the cloudy skies prevented them from witnessing the Midnight Sun at the horizon, they certainly got a glimpse of the beauty of Northern Finland and Northern Norway. Two of the Finns were so experienced that our Tour Guide only had to translate what the two were saying!!!

I quickly glanced through the 300+ photographs that trip photographer, Sandra Rugina, had taken. There are some really great ones in the collection. She is a truly outstanding photographer. She can capture that moment that counts.

I will put up the best ones as soon as Sandra gets the top 10 to me.

No comments: