Saturday, February 26, 2005

Samuel and Daniel with me


With Samuel and Daniel
Originally uploaded by Geordy.



We, Anneli (Anniki's sister), Annikki and myself, just returned from a fabulous meal cooked by Joanna. We literally licked the platter clean. Even our very conservative grandson, Samuel (Samu), ventured to taste the Thai green curry, which was especially good. The tandoori chicken in gravy was delicious. There was a delicious fried vegetable dish and fresh salad. Sweet was chocolate eclairs, with nougat ice cream and hot toffee sauce.

I took several great photos and short videos, but the one alongside was not one which I just took. I will blog the ones I took later as my upload limit for Flickr.com for this month has been reached. I also have to learn how to blog a short video.

When Geordy George (from Deepika International, Kottayam) and Dr. Balakrishna Janardhana (Bala), Assistant Professor from the Department of Kannada Studies, University of Agricultural Sciences, in Hebbal, Bangalore, visited us earlier this month, Bala took a few pictures.

Here is one of Samuel, Daniel and me that I particularly liked.

It was kindly uploaded on Flickr.com by Geordy.

Thank you Bala.



No comments: