Thursday, February 03, 2005

Shilpa and family visit Australia


Kandathil News

Shilpa is Kunjumonchayan and Omenakochamma's younger daughter, a brilliant lawyer, who is married to Joseph Pookkatt. They have one daughter, Ily, and they live in New Delhi.

Kunjumonchayan


Kunjumochayan at Suchi & Michael’s wedding reception December 1999


Around the cake


Meera, Omenakochamma, Shilpa, Anammakochamma (Jr.), Annikki, late Annammakochamma (Sr.) with Annikki’s art cake at Suchi & Michael’s wedding reception December 1999


Thanks to my good KI5 (Kandathil equivalent of MI5) informant, Georgie, in Chennai, I was able to access some delightful photographs of Shilpa and her husband, Joseph, holidaying in Australia.

Shilpa and Joseph in Australia


Shilpa and Joseph in Australia 2004 (copyright Shilpa Mammen)


And here is a picture of Shilpa with her daughter, Ily, also from Australia.

Shilpa and Ily in Australia


Shilpa and Ily in Australia 2004 (copyright Shilpa Mammen)


If you want to see the whole collection of 49 photographs from their trip, and it is worth going through them, visit the Kodak Online Website by just clicking on View Photos at the Ofoto Web Site to get started. You can become a member and keep your own photographs there for sharing with others.

I remember Ily when I was getting my teeth attended to in Chennai at the Apollo Hospital Dental facility. While I was being gassed by the dentist, I could here some very loud screaming from just outside. I wondered whether that was the previous patient in the recovery phase!!

When I came out of my ordeal, I discovered that it had been baby Ily, with Shilpa, the new mom, getting used to the loud voice of her beautiful new daughter in her parent's home!!

No comments: