Thursday, January 11, 2007

My first Audio Blog Entry

I received this from regular readers of Jacob's Blog, a great couple, Yakub & Shilpa Mathew, in the USA.

All Mallus should greatly enjoy this!

The song, "KeralaFonia" was written and sung by Shilpa's cousin, Dr. Yohan Chacko.

Listen to KeralaFonia.

Copyright belongs exclusively to Dr. Yohan Chacko and permission has been granted to me to put it on this blog! Copying and downloading is strictly prohibited without obtaining permission from Dr. Chacko.

3 comments:

thesurealist said...

Absolutely hilarious!!

thesurealist said...

How did you do the audio entry?

Rauha (Peace) said...

This one was posted by uploading the file to one of my servers. Then I created a link in the same format normally used to upload images.

The later entry was taken from a site called eSnips which allows you to upload audio files and then gives you the link in the format shown in the posting of today (12th January.)