Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Two links for you

Susanna has put up a blog entry to wish us a happy Ruby (40th) Wedding Anniversary. On it, little Asha, who is just 9, plays her violin interpretation of Elvis Presley's "Love me Tender".

It can be seen and heard as a UTube video (with father Chris accompanying her on the piano).

Very moving and it had both Annikki and me in tears.



I recently helped a young Polish girl, Kasia Mazur, organise a talk about India for her students of the Middle School.

She went overboard in thanking me.

She set up a great web site which gives an idea of the exhibition she organised.

I certainly do not deserve the praise she showered on me.

Instead, I must confess she turned my exhibits into something very impressive that reached the hearts of her students. Certainly a link worth visiting as it shows how an enterprsining teacher can motivate her students and yet teach them in an unconventional manner.

Thank you Kasia for showing my country in such a positive light.

No comments: