Monday, March 07, 2005

Happy birthday to Meera and Samuel


Two very special people to wish today.

First is our niece, Meera Ninan (née Lukose) daughter of Ammnikochamma and Kunjujuchayan. Ammnikochamma is the eldest daughter of my late godfather, Mr. K. M. Eapen, one of my mother's elder brothers who was a lawyer. Meera is married to Dr. Benjamin Ninan and they live in Madras, India.

A very happy birthday to you from Annikki & Sushilchayan.

The second who celebrates his birthday today is our grandson, Samuel, who is eight today. I have created a montage of some of the pictures taken over the years, some by us and some by others. Samuel is our younger daughter's eldest son.

For his present, Annikki made the decision this time. Instead of the usual stuff I choose, she bought him a really good astronomical telescope. He was happy to get it as his normal desires as a football, ice hockey stick and other sports things as clothes, that I normally would buy, were filled by his other grandparents, Tony's Mom, Maire, and Dad, Seppo, and Tony's sister, Heidi and her boyfriend Teemu. Teemu bound the ice hockey stick exactly the way it should be.

When I told Samuel that Grandma was making the decision for his birthday prsent this time, he diplomatically said that I could choose the present to give him for Christmas!!







samuel2

1998



Samuel & Jacob, 1999, Tea Ceremony
Tea Ceremony
with me in 1999


Samu4
2000







Samuel 2001

2001



Samuel & Asha 2002
With cousin Asha
in 2002


Samuel & Annikki 2003
With Annikki, 2003






Samuel01

2004


Samuel and Jacob, 2005

With me in 2005


 Samuel, Daniel & Jacob 2005
With brother Daniel
and me in 2005

No comments: