Friday, February 17, 2006

Hold it folks...

The Puzzle (Optical Illusions) popularity has exploded. People have been poring over the profile of the face, some for hours to figure out the answer to what else the picture represented. Daughter Susanna wanted me to set up a separate blog just for these puzzles.

When I visited the Goreme Pizzeria today, my good friends were so intrigued with the first Puzzle that they demanded I not tell them what the answer was. the management group I was mentoring today literally went mad for 4 hours and still did not solve it! And when I gave the answer at the end of the session - they could not believe their ears!

But, Shalu and Samu were quick. The following puzzle at Samu's request was an EASY PEASY one. The average times people had to read the signboard to catch the error was 4, but several got it at the third reading. Not one has yet admitted getting it at the first reading!

Granddaughter Asha asked that the next one be only moderately difficult.

To keep this enormous wave of puzzle solving blogging rolling, I am disregarding Asha's request.

I am putting up below what is one of the more difficult of the puzzles.

That way I can get some rest.

I am reasonably sure that the first explanation will take about a week in coming!

Let us see from which part of the world the first right explanation arrives.

Click to see the enlarged image

Triangles

There are no clues for solving this.

Happy puzzling.

No comments: