Saturday, February 25, 2006

Puzzle time

Because so many of you have asked me NOT to give the answer to last week's triangle puzzle - not a single correct answer to date, I am holding the answer over till next week.

This week I have three puzzles.

The first is a photograph taken by our granddaughter Asha (8 and a half).

I have appropriated the photograph for my puzzle album.

Can any of you identify what this photograph depicts and how it was taken? It is not two photographs stitched together - one single shot!

It is a truly artistic composition. Granddaughter following in the steps of grandmother, Annikki!

Susanna, Chris and Asha are not allowed to take part!

Asha's photographic skill

Asha's photographic skill


And here is a puzzle of a picture taken by grandson, Samu (just less than 9). Samu is also quite an outstanding photographer and he has added many great pictures to our collection.

Daniel and Maire in a twirl

Daniel and Maire in a twirl


How did Samu create the impression of the twirl?

The main puzzle is one something that should get you thinking about whether you are colour blind. I have called it "Printer's Eye" as it is a test that I used when employing a Printing Expert.

How many colurs are there?
How many colours are there in this picture?
1, 2, 3, 4, 5?


Till next week, happy puzzling!

No comments: