Saturday, January 28, 2006

39 - Lucky Numbers 3 & 9

28th January has been a landmark day for all the last 39 years. 3 and 9 are supposedly my lucky numbers according to many numerologists who have offered their advice to me.

I hold no quarter for palmistry or numerology since 28th January has been a great day from 1 to 38 and 39 is going to be the same.

Annikki and I were married at Shrewsbury St. Mary's Church in 1967, 39 years ago.

And we have a great marriage and we are looking forward to 39 more such great years.



Viewed from our flat, where the only furniture we had was a wine barrel and a bed, is the church where we were married.


My dear wife, 39 years ago.



Myself 39 years ago



Us, 39 years on


Life has been kind on us. We have four great children, two wonderful sons-in-law, and 3 absolutely wonderful grandchildren.

Nothing could make us happier than sharing this wonderful day with all of you.

No comments: