Thursday, June 30, 2005

Keeping busy

I was again fully engaged today. Did not get time for my usual afternoon 40 winks.

I had intended to clean up my office room, but could not get started. I took Samuel for football and then took him to town as Joanna was taking him for an eye test. Joanna was at the gym.

I bought a circular polishing and surface grinding tool as I have to clean up my old jaloppy as it looks so sloppy now.

Cleaned both the fountain pumps in the pond. The lotus stems which a friend gave us are surviving as floating plants. If they survive another week, Annikki and I intend to go out to the lake and bring some plants back which are in bloom.

Joanna and Tony had a small family barbecue to celebrate their wedding anniversary. I went a little later and shared some of the cake. Daniel kept me busy for all the while I was there. Samuel was busy reading a book.

No comments: