Friday, November 06, 2009

Sad news follows me now

As I am blogging all my blogs here, I must share with Cathedralites the sad email I received this morning from 54er Gracie Hayeem.

Dear Jacob,

Three of our Cathedralite Family have passed away, very recently.

Ruby Hayeem in August, In Montreal Canada. Our cousin's Hayeems of fifteen children all went to Cathedral School!!

Freddy Sopher in October in London. Solomon Sopher and David Sopher's Eldest Brother,. He was a vibrant member of jewish and Indian Life.


The latest tragedy in November 3rd. Meyer Hillel, sister of June Hillel.She was a spiritual Leader in Israel.

All very sad news. Just for your Information for the Cathedral Family .

Hope all is well by you and Annikki. Soon you will be celebrating on Founders Day. I have heard Brother Ellis will be attending.

Many good wishes as always.

Gracie.


My deepest condolences go out to all the bereaved families. Our prayers are with you.

No comments: